90693 Link Rd.
Eugene, OR 97402
Ph. (541) 689-0901
Fax (541) 689-6181
With a simple philosophy of “do it right” and “keep the customer happy,” Ron’s vision of making Ideal Steel a family owned and operated business began to flourish. The close relationship with Cascade helped to spur the future growth of Ideal Steel into new markets.
- The corporate office for Ideal Steel is in Eugene Oregon. This location was opened in 1987 when Ron and Ardyce Duquette started Ideal. The corporate team all work from the corporate office; their responsibilities relate to all branch locations. The financial statements, payroll, payables, receivables, credit and company-wide human resources are all sourced out of the corporate office. Each plant manager is responsible for the sales and operations and work directly with the Corporate Team.
- The Eugene location has approximately 75,000 square feet on 12 acres of land.
- 120 employees with over 50% exceeding 10 years’ experience.
- Eugene sales area covers from Bellingham Washington to Medford Oregon.
- The equipment in Eugene consists of 6 burning machines, 2 beveling machines, 4 flattening presses, 1 shot blaster, welding stations, a 500 ton 20’ press brake, a 90 ton 10’ press brake, 4 milling machines, a saw and iron worker and 6 forklifts 5000 lbs to 36,000 lbs. There are also 6 trucks used to deliver parts to customers.